with Tania Hughes
Enjoy a rewarding afternoon learning simple massage techniques. Learn the benefits of giving and receiving relaxing, nurturing, therapeutic massage. Discover quick-release techniques for common “trigger points”.
$40 in advance/$45 day of
The material covered in this workshop will include lecture and hands-on of the following:
- building trust with your massage partner
- pressure points to release common pain patterns
- an overview of common chronic pain release
- “endangerment sites” to avoid in the body
- proper warming techniques
- an insight into how to “listen” with your hands
- healthy body mechanics for you while you work
- “good” pain versus “productive” pain
As you will be clothed during the class, wear loose-fitting, comfortable apparel in which to work and receive with free movement.
Bring smiles, your compassion, and loving intention.
Tania Hughes is a yoga instructor, and a practicing massage and craniosacral therapist who brings 15 years of bodywork experience to her classroom.
**Refund policy- In order to retain class credit, please cancel within 24 hours of workshop by emailing email@example.com. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations made the day of the workshop or for no shows.