with Tania Hughes
Enjoy a rewarding afternoon learning simple massage techniques. Learn the benefits of giving and receiving relaxing, nurturing, therapeutic massage. Discover quick-release techniques for common “trigger points”.
The material covered in this workshop will include lecture and hands-on of the following:
- building trust with your massage partner
- pressure points to release common pain patterns
- an overview of common chronic pain release
- “endangerment sites” to avoid in the body
- proper warming techniques
- an insight into how to “listen” with your hands
- healthy body mechanics for you while you work
- “good” pain versus “productive” pain
As you will be clothed during the class, wear loose-fitting, comfortable apparel in which to work and receive with free movement.
Bring smiles, your compassion, and loving intention.
$35 in advance/$40 day of
Tania Hughes is a yoga instructor, and a practicing massage and craniosacral therapist who brings 15 years of bodywork experience to her classroom.
**Refund Policy- In order to retain class credit, please cancel within 24 hours of workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be issued for no call/no shows
** Studio Cancellation Policy- Special events and workshops require a minimum number of students to attend in order to take place. If you are interested in a workshop, we encourage you to register early. We will notify you and issue a full refund 24-48 hours in advance if a workshop is canceled due to low registration. Thank you!