with Tania Hughes
Join in a peaceful setting as we cycle through rotations of sitting in meditation, journaling, and yoga asanas (poses).
This powerful combination liberates the spirit, opens doors to layers of consciousness, and unlocks tensions in the body.
Adventure into your mind and body!
Journaling can serve as a way to:
- Amplify your creative flow
- Clarify thoughts and ideas
- Strengthen intuition
- Learn to communicate better
- Track and reveal patterns
- Interpret dreams It's a release-valve to reduce stress
Tania Hughes is a practicing massage and craniosacral therapist who brings more than a 15 years of bodywork background to her yoga instruction. Join for an afternoon of deep therapeutic physical and spiritual practice.