Next Teacher Taining
Sept 15th, 2013 thru March 16th, 2014
Nature Yoga Teacher Training
Discover your strength, learn to teach others, and realize your potential!
"If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it. If you want to master something, teach it."
– Yogi Bhajan
Course Description and Curriculum
The Level I Nature Yoga Teacher Training will teach you the fundamentals of yoga asana, philosophy, anatomy, physiology, and psychology. You will learn the benefits and function of asana, meditation, mantra, and pranayama in order to teach others effectively. Each week, you will meet with your peers to discuss provocative readings, explore techniques, and practice teaching. You will attend additional classes, observe other teachers, and gain a deeper understanding of yoga. In a supportive environment, you will be encouraged to develop your own teaching style, your voice, and an understanding of what the practice of yoga means to you. A teacher not only attracts students through knowledge but an apparent, almost visible authentic expression of yoga.
- Yoga Asana: Theory, Practice, Sequencing
- Yogic Anatomy and Western Anatomy
- Yoga Philosophy and Ayurvedic Fundamentals
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Pranayama
- Mantra, Mudra, and Chakra
- Yoga techniques for the Modern World
- Knowledge and Practice of Yin, Anusara, Acro, Kundalini, & Vinyasa
- Therapeutic Uses of Yoga: Anxiety, Depression, and Chronic Stress
- Yoga Industry: Getting started as a teacher, teaching private classes, marketing yourself
2013 Teacher Training Scedule
Sept 21st , 2013 - March 22nd, 2014
Thursadays 7:45-9:00 pm
Saturdays 2pm - 5pm
*Price $2900/Payment Plan Available.
Click Here to email for more information at email@example.com
Pay Your Deposit: